Monday, March 2, 2009

Statistic Literacy Leads One to Tons of Idiosyncrasies

STATLIT
L84 3.0
M 0800-0930 A1706
W 0800-0930 A1702
As inscribed in my Enrollment Assessment Form or, as how we call it in our very neoclassical-clad insitution, the EAF.

EAF here, EAF there. Well that's pretty much of our story during our 1st year, 1st term days. Freshmen don't have ID's yet (for the first few weeks) so it's obviously up to the EAF with their trusty supermarket-esque barcodes being smudged on scanners daily to save our tardy asses.
Well, going back to my main intentions, I would just like to rant how irresponsible I am for the past week.
Woah, I didn't realize I'm already ranting as how Ate Judith would want me to do here. So cheers for me.
Okay, time for recapitulation with my subconscience and I.
1. I failed to contact our last-resort school on our Field Study 2 observation. (Fortunately, the preschool administered by the DLSU's College of Education is available to be disturbed for 3 days of camcording, and 3 days of camcording disturbed with camwhoring preschool kiddies. Oh the joy of information age.)
2. I failed to come to our group's 1st observation day. I wasn't actually feeling well during that day due to certain happenings in the preceding days.
And of course, what the hell would my blog's title go to do with this blog if there's nothing about it at all, right? So... *drumroll sfx*
3. As usual, like how procrastinating students would say it, I failed to study for my STATLIT (Statistics Literacy) exam.
Yeah, I know Subconsciousness. You're so disappointed because I once again undermined the self-same sacredness of the promise on drawing sweat and tears on my academics which I have blabbed like a dipshit when I was cold-sweating on my MATAPRE (Math Appreciation) grades last term.
I was really looking forward to making things better this time most especially on, hopefully, attaining a 1st honor dean's list award this term but I might say things would possibly turn bleak.
*sigh*
I guess my only chance is on projects and the final exam.
To add things up, I also FAILED to bring my own pen, paper, and scientific calculator, thus, it would seem that I have no desire of going to school.
This just really sucks. So much failures. So much... This is too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment