Friday, February 27, 2009

Construction Site. Park at Your Own Risk.

It's been a day since I had this blog. Dormant. Ad hoc.

I'm not sure if I would already advertise it (my blog) since it's pathetically with one post. I'm also not sure whether I would continue posting here knowing I might not able to religiously maintain and sustain.

But since I'm in the mood to do so, then my will be done :)

Checking on some of my friends' blog designs and crannies, I've found that mine's a bit mediocre. I'll be figuring out on customizing mine for a couple of of days (or weeks?).

I better change my blog's name as well. Quite bland.

'Till then.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. no, religious checking of blogs is a hobby. it doesn't make a good blogger. :) you just blog. go. :) and goodluck with layoutssss. :)

    ReplyDelete