Saturday, February 28, 2009

MAD about Doing This

I've been rummaging around youtube on song covers by some people worth listening to and I got to pass through this really cool video of lyndonpugeda singing Mad by Ne-Yo with the astonishing hitting of the notes of the piano which really makes me so envious.

To be frank with, I really wanted to learn a couple of other musical instruments aside from bamboo flute (hahaha). But unfortunately time AND, quote and quote, laziness won't give me the opportunity to do so.

I know I've got no musical talent, as far as I'm concerned. Yet, one of my dreams is to make my own video blog while singing with a piano accompaniment. ROFL. Yeah... I think it's cool doing that sort. For real. I'm serious 'bout that :P

So here he is, and to finally bring an end to my bitterness, lyndonpugeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment