Friday, February 27, 2009

The Impromptu Shopping of a Trend Asshole

8:00 p.m.

My mom and I rushed to the mall since I needed new, decent apparels for our pictorial for the political party I'm into. [SM's 3-Day Sale is from 10.am. to 10p.m.!!!]

Disclaimer: I'm unbelievably running for the position of legislative assembly representative for my batch. Unbelievably unbelievable... And it still scares the shit out of me :P

To interpolate more details, I've been craving to buy lots of stuff I wanted for the past month. And good thing this election thing granted at least 10% of the 1/4 of what I'm dying for.

Anyway, so there we were planning what to buy, and in the end I had to ask my mom to buy me what I really wanted rather than what I needed. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Which now made me remind of a few individuals giving congenial remarks on my TeamManila shirts. Heck, I never realized they would like them by the fact that TeamManila products are already overrated through, as usual, the ever-indebtful efforts of each and every trend faggot feastfully gorging on his very ego in owning an imitated (or not?) Philippine All Stars shirt.

Disclaimer: Blogs are usually products of a person's idea and opinion, ergo, you have the least right to deprive or criticize me of my rights. And I thank you for having to appreciate that. However, I contrarily concede that I'm actually also a small part of the macro societal chunk that we all call "trend faggots." And with that I give myself a big slap on the face.

Oh well, back to my weekend assignments for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment